Fremont Neighborhood Council Meeting
Monday, September 23, 2019: 7-8:00 p.m.
Location: Doric Temple, 619 N. 36th St.
Monday, September 23, 2019
7 p.m., Doric Temple, 619 N. 36th St., downtown Fremont
1. 7:03 Introductions and Announcements
• Street Clean Up event report (September 21)
2. 7:15 Minutes and Treasurer’s Report
3. 7:20 Woodland Park Zoo Neighborhood Outreach
• Updates on events and programs
4. 7:45 North Transfer Station (update)
• Are we going to use the $$ held by City in settlement agreement or not? Time is almost up.
5. 8:00 Adjourn
6. Advance notice: Next Meeting, October 28
• We have scheduled a presentation and Q&A about the large project proposed on 39th at Evanston (north side of 39th): MUP 3032341. Access files at http://web6.seattle.gov/dpd/edms/ (put 3032341).
Thank you for your ongoing support. Please renew if you have not already done so.
Join/Renew your membership with the Fremont Neighborhood Council You can now renew your membership online at www.fremontneighborhoodcouncil.org. It’s quick and easy, please take a moment and show your support for your neighborhood!
Fremont Neighborhood Council
fremontneighborhood.org | www.facebook.com/FremontNeighborhoodCouncil
3518 Fremont Ave. N, #111, Seattle, WA 98103
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org