The People’s Republic of Fremont
A former maritime industrial center turned counter-cultural mecca turned high tech cluster, Fremont is known for quirky public art, lively nightlife and mix of housing.
Fremont History — Historylink
Fremont Demographics — Zillow
Fremont, Seattle — Wikipedia
- Fremont Arts Council Puts the art in the Solstice parade and more
- Fremont Chamber of Commerce Great partners in advocacy for a vibrant Fremont
- B.F. Day Elementary School Fremont’s most local public school
- Fremont Historical Society and History House Browse the history of Fremont and beyond
- Fremont Fair Solstice fun!
- The Fremocentrist Local local Fremont news
- Fremont Rotary Support for fun and better lives for all in Fremont
- Literacy Source Now in Lake City, but still a great resource with its roots in Fremont