Fremont Neighborhood Council Meeting
Monday, October 26, 2015, 7-8:30pm at Doric Temple, 619 N. 36th St.
- 7pm Introductions
- 7:10 Announcements/Upcoming Events
Oct. 21 – Fremont Greenways Kick-Off Meeting @6:30pm at Norm’s Eatery and Ale House, 460 N. 36th St.
- Oct. 24 – Fair Housing Workshop
- Nov. 3 – Election Day!
- Nov. 4 – Fremont Greenways 2016 Priorities Meeting @6:30pm at Stone Way Cafe, 3510 Stone Way N.
- 7:15 Presentation: Troll’s Knoll Park
- This park project is an exciting one for our neighborhood! However, it does come with some issues of which some neighbors have expressed concern. Jay Rood, Capital Projects Coordinator, Seattle Parks and Recreation, is going to give an update on Troll’s Knoll Park and be available to answer neighbor questions. Joining Mr. Rood will be joined by a representative from SDOT, which manages areas around the park. More info on this project can be found here.
- 8:00 Other Business/Blue Sky
- 8:20 Committee Reports
- 8:25 Treasurer’s Report/Minutes Approval
- 8:30 Adjourn
NEXT MEETING: Monday, November 23, 2015, 7 pm, Doric Temple, 619 N. 36th St.
Join/Renew your membership with the Fremont Neighborhood Council You can now renew your membership online at www.fremontneighborhoodcouncil.org. It’s quick and easy, please take a moment and show your support for your neighborhood!
Fremont Neighborhood Council fremontneighborhood.org | www.facebook.com/FremontNeighborhoodCouncil
3518 Fremont Ave. N, #111, Seattle, WA 98103
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org