|Fremont Neighborhood Council Meeting
Monday, July 24, 2017, 7-8:30 p.m. at Doric Temple, 619 N. 36th St.
7:10 Announcements/Upcoming Events
7:15 Zach Carstensen from Congresswoman Pramila Jayapal’s Office (Q&A)
7:30 Old Business
- Signal (Utility) box paintings, with Kathleen Florence Warren of Urban ArtWorks – Status of permits and maintenance contract, long term status
- Transfer Station (SPU) settlement money discussion including guests/co-parties from Lower Wallingford
- Money (Proposed budget)
ACTION: Approve donor policy and application form
8:10 New Business
- General update, HALA MHA DEIS comments (deadline now Aug 7)
Schedule separate meeting
- ACTION: Change from Yahoo listserve to Google group for board email
8:20 Committee Reports
- Minutes Approval
- Treasurer’s Report
- Land use (Possible update on project on Fremont across from B.F.Day)
Monday, August 28, 7 p.m., Doric Temple, 619 N. 36th St.
Join/Renew your membership with the Fremont Neighborhood Council
You can now renew your membership online at www.fremontneighborhoodcouncil.org. It’s quick and easy, please take a moment and show your support for your neighborhood!
Fremont Neighborhood Council
fremontneighborhood.org | www.facebook.com/FremontNeighborhoodCouncil
3518 Fremont Ave. N, #111, Seattle, WA 98103
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org