Tonight: Fremont Neighborhood Council Meeting Monday, June 26, 2017, 7-8:30 p.m. Location: Doric Temple, 619 N. 36th St.
7:10 Announcements/Upcoming Events
- Tacos Guaymas has closed; building sold, new one coming
- Other upcoming meetings/events /announcements [Your announcement here!]
7:20 Signal and other utility box painting
- Status of maintenance of existing box paintings.
- Bruce Grewell: FNC grant request for utility box art project for the Century Link boxes (3) at Fremont Ave N & N 39th
7:30 Organize for 2017 and Beyond
- Follow up on committee meeting of June 12
- Prepare for SHA DEIS — report on activities city wide and Fremont
7:50 Old Business
- Tapp Bench status
- Siphon Project completion (event June 18)
- T-shirts, use of FNC logo (along with lots of corporate logos)
- Project on Fremont across from B.F.Day (MUP 3026875, 3959 Fremont Ave N)
- Transfer Station $60,000 held by SPU; schedule meeting with co-plaintiffs
8:10 Committee Reports
- Treasurer’s Report/Minutes Approval
- Follow up on HALA MHA etc., committee met
8:20 Other New Business
- Neighbor concerns
- Future agenda items
NEXT MEETING: Monday, July 24, 7 p.m., Doric Temple, 619 N. 36th St.
Join/Renew your membership with the Fremont Neighborhood Council You can now renew your membership online at www.fremontneighborhoodcouncil.org. It’s quick and easy, please take a moment and show your support for your neighborhood!
|Fremont Neighborhood Council
fremontneighborhood.org | www.facebook.com/FremontNeighborhoodCouncil
3518 Fremont Ave. N, #111, Seattle, WA 98103
Questions? Email email@example.com