Fremont Neighborhood Council Annual General Meeting featuring Seattle City Councilmember Mike O’Brien Monday, April 25, 2016, 7-8:30pm at Doric Temple, 619 N. 36th St. All Fremont residents welcome!
- 7pm Introductions
- 7:10 Announcements/Upcoming Events
- 7:15 SDOT Restricted Parking Zone (RPZ) Policy Review
- 7:30 SPECIAL GUEST: Seattle City Councilmember Mike O’Brien, District 6 representative, including most of Fremont, and Chair-Sustainability & Transportation; Vice-Chair-Planning, Land Use & Zoning; Member-Civil Rights, Utilities, Economic Development & Arts; Alternate-Affordable Housing, Neighborhoods & Finance
- 8:00 Board Elections
- 8:20 Committee Reports/Other Business
- 8:25 Treasurer’s Report/Minutes Approval
- 8:30 Adjourn
NEXT MEETING: Monday, May 23, 2016, 7 pm, Doric Temple, 619 N. 36th St.
Join/Renew your membership with the Fremont Neighborhood Council You can now renew your membership online here. Quick and easy. Please take a moment and show your support for your neighborhood!
Fremont Neighborhood Council, 3518 Fremont Ave. N, #111, Seattle, WA 98103