TONIGHT! Fremont Neighborhood Council Meeting
Monday, September 28, 2015, 7-8:30pm Location: Doric Temple, 619 N. 36th St.
- 7pm Introductions
- 7:10 Announcements/Upcoming Events
- September 30: Seattle City Council Debate: District 6- Mike O’Brien and Catherine Weatbrook, 7:30PM @ Phinney Neighborhood Association
- October 3: 2016 Neighborhood & Community Arts grants program Workshop, 10:15-11:45am @ Lake City Branch Library, 12501 28th Ave. N.E., Seattle, WA 98125
- 7:15 Seattle Neighborhood Greenways Presenter Cathy Tuttle Neighborhood Greenways are a tool for providing safe streets in residential areas. Greenways generally are one off of main arterials with low volumes of cars going slowly enough so that people who walk or ride bicycles feel safe and comfortable. Executive Director Cathy Tuttle will provide the latest news on this program and how neighbors can get involved. More info here.
- 7:45 DISCUSSION: Future Land Use Forum Discussing the possibility of hosting a forum jointly with Wallingford and Ballard, focusing on local and city design guidelines that will help residents understand how current design guidelines affect neighborhoods. Simillar to the Roosevelt Land Use Academy.
- 8:00 Patrick Place Update – Presenter: Randy Costello, Program Director – Catholic Community Services, Patrick Place
- 8:10 Artworks – Utility Boxes Update Presenter: Matt Gasparich, FNC Board Membe
- 8:20 Committee Reports
- 8:25 Treasurer’s Report/Minutes Approval
- 8:30 Adjourn