King County Councilmember Jeanne Kohl-Welles will speak, and the Woodland Park Zoo and the Siphon Project will make presentations at the upcoming Fremont Neighborhood Council Meeting Monday, February 22, 2016, 7-8:30pm at Doric Temple, 619 N. 36th St. in downtown Fremont.
- 7pm Introductions
- 7:10 Announcements/Upcoming Events
- Week of 2/29: Fremont Ship Canal Water Quality project.
- HALA Next Steps for Fremont
- 7:15 SPECIAL GUEST: King County Councilmember Jeanne Kohl-Welles Former State Senator Jeanne Kohl-Welles is now Fremont’s new representative on the King County Council! Councilmember Kohl-Welles will discuss her 2016 priorities and answer your questions. Learn more here.
- 7:40 Woodland Park Zoo Redevelopment The Zoo is planning to redevelop a three-acre piece of their land for new exhibits. But first they are embarking on a public process to gather input from neighbors about what they would like to see in that space. Representatives from the Zoo will be on hand to tell us more.
- 8:00 Fremont Siphon Replacement Project Update It’s been close to a year since construction began on the Fremont Siphon project. The County will provide an update on the work they completed in 2015, discuss what’s coming up for 2016, and answer any questions. Learn more here.
- 8:20 Committee Reports/Other Business
- Upcoming Fremont Neighborhood Expo 2016
- Outreach on HALA and land use planning
- 8:25 Treasurer’s Report/Minutes Approval
- 8:30 Adjourn
Monday, March 28 2016, 7 pm, Doric Temple, 619 N. 36th St.
Join/Renew your membership with the Fremont Neighborhood Council You can now renew your membership online at www.fremontneighborhoodcouncil.org. It’s quick and easy, please take a moment and show your support for your neighborhood!
Fremont Neighborhood Council
fremontneighborhood.org | www.facebook.com/FremontNeighborhoodCouncil
3518 Fremont Ave. N, #111, Seattle, WA 98103
Questions? Email email@example.com