Fremont Neighborhood Council Meeting AGENDA
Please Join Us! All Neighbors Welcome!
- 7pm Introductions
- 7:05 Announcements
- 7:15 Patrick Place Apartments Update– Presenter: Beruktawit Giday, Project Manager – Patrick Place Apartments, recently opened on Aurora, 71 units of housing (studios and 1 bedrooms) for households coming out of homelessness in Seattle. It is owned and operated by Catholic Community Services/Catholic Housing Services. More info here.
- 7:25 Preventing Sewage Overflows in Local Waterways – Presenter: Annie Tran, Seattle Public Utilities
- The Long-term Control Plan is one of two alternatives being considered as part of Seattle Public Utilities’ work to prevent sewage overflows into local waterways – also known as combined sewer overflow reduction. More info here.
- 7:45 Other New/Old Business (Neighborhood Updates, FNC news, etc…)
- 8:15 Committee Reports – Land Use/Transportation, Lake Union District Council, etc.
- 8:25 Treasurer’s Report/Minutes Approval
- 8:30 Adjourn
NEXT MEETING: Monday, June 23, 2014, 7pm, Doric Temple, 619 N. 36th St.
Join/Renew your membership with the Fremont Neighborhood Council
You can now renew your membership online at www.fremontneighborhoodcouncil.org. It’s quick and easy, please take a moment and show your support for your neighborhood!