A discussion of proposed Design Review changes and the maintenance of Fremont’s utility box paintings are on the agenda for the FNC meeting Monday, August 28, 7 p.m., Doric Temple, 619 N. 36th St.
7:10 Announcements/Upcoming Events
- Upcoming meetings/events /announcements [Your announcement here!]
7:15 Old Business
* Utility box paintings–the latest pictured on the right
* Status of maintenance contract etc.
* FNC grant request for utility box art project for the Century Link boxes (3) at Fremont Ave N & N 39th (Bruce Grewell)
- FNC organization — FNC board email update
- Committees (status, all need volunteers efforts…)
Web site committee
7:45 New Business
* Design Review activity at City Hall—Should FNC take a position?
* Design Review Proposed Changes— Info here (Notice of hearing on Monday, September 11, 7 p.m. [sign up starts at 5]; SIFF Cinema Uptown, Auditorium 3, 511 Queen Anne Ave. N.)and here.
8:15 Regular items
• Treasurer’s report
• Neighbor concerns
• Future agenda items
NEXT MEETING: Monday, September 25, 7 p.m., Doric Temple, 619 N. 36th St. Join/Renew your membership with the Fremont Neighborhood Council You can now renew your membership online at www.fremontneighborhoodcouncil.org. It’s quick and easy, please take a moment and show your support for your neighborhood!
Fremont Neighborhood Council fremontneighborhood.org | www.facebook.com/FremontNeighborhoodCouncil
3518 Fremont Ave. N, #111, Seattle, WA 98103