Join us! Fremont Neighborhood Council Meeting Monday, July 23, 2018: 7-8:45 p.m. at Doric Temple, 619 N. 36th St.
Fremont Neighborhood Council Meeting
Monday, July 23, 2018: 7-8:45 p.m.
Location: Doric Temple, 619 N. 36th St.
AGENDA 25 June 2018; 7 p.m.
- BALLOTS for the August 7, 2018 Primary and Special Election were delivered to mailboxes last week. Remember to vote. No postage required.
Presentation: (c. 7:15)Seattle Public Utilities (SPU): Ship Canal Water Quality Project
- Public Art
- Site design-SPU’s Fremont site (N 36th St and 2nd Ave N)
- Site design-SPU’s Fremont/Wallingford site (north of Transfer Station)
- North Transfer Station settlement money—we need a volunteer to work the issue NOW
- Helen Tapp Bench Salvaging and Repurposing Project
- Urban Forest Ordinance: FNC’s position; what can be done?
- Other topics identified/requested by FNC Board members
- Minutes of previous meeting
- Treasurer’s report
Executive Session (for FNC Board members—c. 8:30)
- MHA EIS Appeal status
Adjourn by 8:45 p.m.
NEXT MEETING: —Monday, August 27, 7 p.m., Doric Temple, 619 N. 36th St.
Join/Renew your membership with the Fremont Neighborhood Council You can now renew your membership online at www.fremontneighborhoodcouncil.org. It’s quick and easy, please take a moment and show your support for your neighborhood!