Community Design Workshops Aurora Avenue Project ~Limited space available – sign up now to reserve your spot! The section that runs through Fremont will be discussed on Thurs. June 15th, from 5:30p to 8:30pm at Phinney Center – room six. Discussions will focus on Segment 2 of the project: N 38th St to Winona Ave N.Troll’s Knoll beside Aurora
| This just in from the Aurora Avenue Project:
Hello Aurora Avenue friends,
The next opportunity for input on this project is here! We are going to hold a Community Design Workshop to bring together a diverse group of community members, key stakeholders, and Aurora Avenue users to collaborate, discuss potential solutions and co-create ideas that will help us shape the future vision for the corridor. Discussions will focus on safety, mobility, and accessibility improvements desired that were highlighted in our survey from last year. We will meet as follows:
1. Thurs. June 1st, from 4pm to 7:00pm at Queen Anne Library. Discussions will focus on Segment 1 of the project: Harrison St to N 38th St.
2. Tues. June 6th, from 4:00pm to 7:00pm at Broadview Library Discussions will focus on Segment 5 of the project: N 115th St to N 145th St.
3. Thurs. June 8th, from 5:30pm to 8:30pm at Bethany Community Church. Discussions will focus on Segment 4 of the project: N 85th St to N 115th St.
4. Tues. June 13th, from 5:30p to 8:30pm at Phinney Center – room six. Discussions will focus on Segment 3 of the project: Winona Ave N to N 85th St.
5. Thurs. June 15th, from 5:30p to 8:30pm at Phinney Center – room six. Discussions will focus on Segment 2 of the project: N 38th St to Winona Ave N.
This is an excellent opportunity to: share your ideas on improving Aurora Ave, gain insight into the different needs along this segment of the corridor, and network with our project team. There is limited space available. Please, send us an email to email@example.com and let us know which workshop you are interested in attending, so that we can confirm your attendance and properly plan for your presence. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Thank you for your time, and we hope to see you at the workshop! Best, Christa Dumpys Public Engagement Lead firstname.lastname@example.org (206) 905-3620