Fremont Neighborhood Council Meeting – AGENDA
Monday, March 24, 2014, 7-8:30pm at Doric Temple, 619 N. 36th St.(Map)
- 7pm Introductions
- 7:05 Announcements
- 7:15 King County Councilmember Larry Phillips Larry Phillips is the Chair of the Metropolitan King Council and represents District 4 (which includes Fremont). King County deals mainly with Metro transit, jails, parks, libraries, and more. Councilmember Phillips serves on several committees and boards, including the County’s Transportation Committee, as well as the Sound Transit Board.
- 7:45 Stone Way and N. 41st Crossing Update
- 7:55 Lisa Quinn, Executive Director, Feet First Feet First is a pedestrian advocacy organization that promotes walkable communities in a variety of ways. Lisa will give a brief overview of the organization and ways to get involved.
- 8:05 Presentation: Coalition for an Affordable and Livable Seattle
- 8:15 Committee Reports – Land Use/Transportation, Lake Union District Council, etc.
- 8:25 Treasurer’s Report/Minutes Approval
- 8:30 Adjourn
NEXT MEETING: Monday, April 28, 2014, 7pm, Doric Temple, 619 N. 36th St.
Join/Renew your membership with the Fremont Neighborhood Council
You can now renew your membership online at www.fremontneighborhoodcouncil.org. It’s quick and easy, please take a moment and show your support for your neighborhood!