Meet your neighbors and hear from Seattle City Councilmember Nick Licata, a champion of pedestrian safety, the arts, and much more, on Monday, April 28, 2014, 7-8:30 pm when he keynotes the 2014 ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING of the Fremont Neighborhood Council, at the Doric Temple, 619 N. 36th St. in Fremont. Officers for the coming year will be elected.
OFFICIAL NOTICE: AGENDA
- 7pm Introductions
- 7:05 Announcements
- 7:15 Keynote Speaker: Seattle City Councilmember Nick Licata
- Councilmember Licata has served on the Seattle City Council since 1998 and currently serves as Chair of the Finance and Culture Committee and Vice-Chair of the Public Safety, Civil Rights, and Technology Committee. Nick has been a longtime advocate for Seattle’s most vulnerable citizens, the arts, and criminal justice. Nick has also be a champion of pedestrian safety, having helped establish the Pedestrian Master Plan and Critical Crossings, an online tool for residents to document problem intersections.
- 7:45 Election of Officers
- 7:55 Committee Reports – Land Use/Transportation, Lake Union District Council, etc.
- 8:05 Treasurer’s Report/Minutes Approval
- 8:15 Neighbor Networking
- 8:30 Adjourn
NEXT MEETING: Monday, May 19 (one week early due to Memorial Day holiday) 7pm, Doric Temple, 619 N. 36th St.
Questions? Email email@example.com Join/Renew your membership with the Fremont Neighborhood Council You can now renew your membership online at www.fremontneighborhoodcouncil.org . It’s quick and easy, please take a moment and show your support for your neighborhood! 3518 Fremont Ave. N, #111, Seattle, WA 98103