FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Media Contact: Lois Maag, Communications, 206.615.0950 Sam Read, Communications, 206.727.8808 City of Seattle wants to make participation easier, tell us how
SEATTLE (August 5, 2016) – The City of Seattle is shifting our approach to outreach and engagement. We need your ideas on how the City can keep you better informed about City projects, events, opportunities, and issues. Tell us how you want to participate, and what we can do to make it easier:
- Use our online conversation tool where you can weigh in alongside your neighbors and share ideas. Here’s how to use it:
- Click on this website.
- Go to Log In (upper right-hand corner) where you’ll be asked to create a simple account.
- View each question, click on a statement, and drag the slider to show your opinion and add a comment.
- Take our two-minute survey. It’s fast and easy.
- Provide feedback via social media using #engageseattle or find us on Twitter (@SeaNeighborhood) or Facebook (SeattleNeighborhoods).
- Email us at NewDON@seattle.gov.
- Find us at community events and festivals in August and September to talk with us in-person. A list of some of the events is on our website.
Help us bring more voices to the table and make our outreach and engagement work for everyone.