Fremont Neighborhood Council Meeting Monday, May 22, 2017, 7-8:30 p.m. Location: Doric Temple, 619 N. 36th St.
7:10 Announcements/Upcoming Events
- Amazon People’s Shareholder Event, Tuesday, May 23, Fremont Foundry, 8 – 10 a.m.
- Repaving of N. 50th and other streets in Wallingford and Green Lake.
- Open House Wednesday, May 24, 2017; 5:30 – 7 PM
Green Lake Elementary School, 2400 N 65th St
- Aurora Bridge Painting Project
- Open House 5:30 to 8:30 p.m. Tuesday, June 13
- Seattle Pacific University, Upper Gwinn Commons, 3310 6th Avenue W, Seattle
- Fremont Fair: June 17-18 (Solstice Parade: Saturday, June 17 at 1 p.m. NOTE TIME)
- Other upcoming meetings/events /announcements
7:20 Woodland Park Zoo feedback–Not confirmed…
7:30 Organize for 2017
- Confirm committees and who will chair/work on each
- Prepare for SHA DEIS
7:50 Old Business
- Project on Fremont across from B.F.Day
- Public Comment Period Ends June 18
8:10 Committee Reports
Treasurer’s Report/Minutes Approval
8:20 Other New Business
Future agenda items, neighbor concerns
NEXT MEETING: Monday, June 26, 7 p.m., Doric Temple, 619 N. 36th St.
Join/Renew your membership with the Fremont Neighborhood Council You can now renew your membership online at www.fremontneighborhoodcouncil.org. It’s quick and easy, please take a moment and show your support for your neighborhood!