|Fremont Neighborhood Council Meeting
Monday, January 22, 2018: 7-8:30 p.m.
Location: Doric Temple, 619 N. 36th St.
7:05 Introductions and Announcements
• Seattle Neighborhood Greenways’ Volunteer Appreciation Party; Friday, February 2, 5:30PM – 7:30PM; Impact Hub 3rd Floor; 220 2nd Ave S Seattle, WA 98104
• Council District 4 (includes East Fremont) HALA MHA up zoning proposal “Open House”; Tuesday January 30, 6-8 PM at Hamilton International Middle School
• Council Districts 5 and 6 (includes Fremont west of Aurora) HALA MHA up zoning proposal “Open House”; March 12 at Northgate Community Center
7:15 Minutes, treasurers report
7:25 Fremont residents’ comments and concerns, possible future agenda items:
• Greenways, including crossings of 36th at 1st NW, and 39th at Greenwood or Phinney.
• Other projects, need for more activity in volunteer arena; membership recruitment
7:40 Request from Chamber to Renew Mutual Membership
7:45 Committee Reports
• Lake Washington Rowing Club dock access
• Project at 3959 Fremont
• Project at 743 N. 35th (East of Library)
• MHA EIS appeal status
8:15 Preparation for April Annual Meeting
• Officers/Board members
Monday, February 26, 7 p.m., Doric Temple, 619 N. 36th St.
Join/Renew your membership with the Fremont Neighborhood Council
You can now renew your membership online at www.fremontneighborhoodcouncil.org. It’s quick and easy, please take a moment and show your support for your neighborhood!
Fremont Neighborhood Council
fremontneighborhood.org | www.facebook.com/FremontNeighborhoodCouncil
3518 Fremont Ave. N, #111, Seattle, WA 98103
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org