So far, we’ve held three open houses, and over 300 people have provided feedback on the Draft Plan and Key Proposals. Don’t miss your chance to provide your feedback!
Come to one of our two open houses this week. Learn more about what’s proposed and chat with Seattle Department of Planning and Development staff to share your thoughts and ask questions. We’ll also have information available about the potential expansion of our urban villages, and the City’s proposed Housing Affordability and Livability Agenda.
Open House Dates and Locations
Please RSVP at 2035.seattle.gov/calendar/.
Can’t make it to an open house? No problem.
You can submit your comments on the Draft Plan through November 20. Here’s how:
- Join the Seattle 2035 Online Community Conversation at seattle2035.consider.it and discuss the potential pros and cons of Key Proposals with your fellow Seattleites
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter
- Review the open house display boards
- Send us your comments by November 20, 2015:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail comments to the City of Seattle Department of Planning and Development, Attn: Seattle 2035, 700 5th Avenue, Suite 2000, PO Box 34019, Seattle WA 98124-4019.
Your feedback will help shape the Mayor’s Recommended Plan, which will be sent to City Council in early 2016.
We hope to see you at one of this week’s open houses. Thank you for taking the time to participate in the Seattle 2035 conversation!
* We have rented the facilities of the Senior Center of West Seattle for this event. The Senior Center of West Seattle and Senior Services of Seattle/King County does not either endorse nor disapprove of this event.