The Fremont Neighborhood Council meets one week earlier because its regular 4th Monday meeting date falls on Memorial Day weekend. Stay tuned for May 20 agenda.
Meeting tonight! (May 20)
Notice: Due to Memorial Day on 4th Monday of May, next FNC meeting is
Monday, May 20, 2019
7 p.m., Doric Temple, 619 N. 36th St., downtown Fremont
1. 7:03 Introductions and Announcements
2. 7:10 Minutes and Treasurer’s Report
And discussion of membership list…
3. 7:15 Helen Tapp Bench Restoration
4. 7:45 Request for funding to support Community Dinners every Wednesday at Fremont Baptist Church
5. 8:15 Executive Session (Board members only—consideration of appeal)
Thank you for your ongoing support. Please renew if you have not already done so.
Join/Renew your membership with the Fremont Neighborhood Council You can now renew your membership online at www.fremontneighborhoodcouncil.org. It’s quick and easy, please take a moment and show your support for your neighborhood!