Retiring FNC Board member Dic Selin will be honored Monday, April 22 at the Fremont Neighborhood Council Annual General Meeting at Doric Temple #92, 619 N 36th in the center of Fremont. Seattle City Councilmember and President Sally Clark will speak. Refreshments at 6:30 and Clark’s speech at 7:00. The meeting ends at 9:00 pm. FNC elections and Clark’s speech are the two main items on the agenda. The meeting is open to all who want thank Dic Selin for his long service to the community and to learn more about City plans and Clark’s concerns. Members can vote on officers for the coming year–membership information here.
- Chair: Committee on Economic Resiliency and Regional Relations and
- Special Committee on Yesler Terrace
- Vice-Chair: Energy and Environment Committee
- Member: Government Performance and Finance Committee and
- Labor Relations Policy Committee
- Alternate: Planning, Land Use, and Sustainability Committee
Link for joining FNC: