Join FNC at 6:30 at Fremont Ave. N. & N 43rd to celebrate the new crosswalk, and then come to our meeting at 7:00 in downtown Fremont to learn more about possible revisions to Fremont transit and the Seattle Comp Plan at May 18 at the FNC meeting. AGENDA : Fremont Neighborhood Council Meeting , Monday, May 18, 2015, 7-8:30pm, Location: Doric Temple, 619 N. 36th St.
6:30pm Photo at new Crosswalk at 43rd and Fremont Avenue N.
7:10 Announcements/Upcoming Events
- Neighborhood Expo: May 22, 4:30-7:30pm, Fremont Studios
- Comp Plan Public Hearing: May 27, 6-8pm, Seattle City Hall
- Fremont Fair: June 19-21 (Parade: June 20 at 3pm)
- Other upcoming meetings/events /announcements
7:15 Presentation: Proposed Changes to Metro Service–Metro is looking to re-align its service to best align with the new UW Sound Transit station coming online in March 2016. Changes to Fremont service could include adjustments to routes 16, 26, 28, 31 and 32. Jeremy Fichter, Transit Planner, King County Metro will give us the details.
7:45 Other Business–Seattle Comp Plan – Public Comment Period Ends June 18
8:05 Blue Sky–Future agenda items, neighbor concerns
8:20 Committee Reports
8:25 Treasurer’s Report/Minutes Approval
NEXT MEETING: Monday, June 22, 2015, 7 pm, Doric Temple, 619 N. 36th St.
Join/Renew your membership with the Fremont Neighborhood Council You can now renew your membership online at www.fremontneighborhoodcouncil.org. It’s quick and easy, please take a moment and show your support for your neighborhood!
Fremont Neighborhood Council fremontneighborhood.org | www.facebook.com/FremontNeighborhoodCouncil 3518 Fremont Ave. N, #111, Seattle, WA 98103 Questions? Email email@example.com
Meetings are held the 4th Monday of the month from 7-8:30pm at the Doric Temple, 619 N. 36th St., unless otherwise noted. Have a proposed agenda item? Send it to Stephanie Pure at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that it’s helpful to provide an agenda item at about two weeks ahead of the posting date. We can often squeeze things in, but on occasion, agendas can fill up quickly. Upcoming meetings:
- June 22
- July 27
- August 24
- September 28
- October 26
- November 23
- December – No meeting
More about the Comp Plan, and links to comment by June 18:
“How to submit comments on the Draft EIS
We want to hear from you! Here’s how to comment on the Draft EIS:
1. Email: Send comments to email@example.com
2. By mail: Send comments to the City of Seattle Department of Planning and Development, Attn: Gordon Clowers, 700 5th Avenue, Suite 2000, PO Box 34019, Seattle, WA 98104
3. In person: Attend our open house and public hearing on May 27, from 6:00 – 8:00 p.m. in the Bertha Knight Landes Room at Seattle City Hall and provide a comment in person.”