Presentation by Weber Thompson Architects added–learn more about their 7-story “Living Office Building” planned for 900 N 34th St., NE, corner of N 34th and Troll Avenue N. REVISED AGENDA Fremont Neighborhood Council Meeting Monday, July, 25, 2016, 7-8:30pm, Doric Temple, 619 N. 36th St.
7:10 Announcements/Upcoming Events
- 7/26: Spoke & Food at Red Door: Bike to dinner & support Hunger Intervention Program
- 8/2: Seattle Night Out — coming to a block near you
- 8/16: Ernst Park Public Feedback Meeting. 6pm @Fremont Library. Refreshments provided.
- FYI: The City of Seattle is also looking for public comment on the following projects:
o Burke Gilman Missing Link (Learn More)
o Pedestrian Master Plan (Learn More)
o HALA (Learn More)
o Off-Leash Dog Parks (Learn More)
7:15 Presentation: Living Office Building – Weber Thompson Architects will be presenting their 7-story “Living Office Building” (with retail at grade) planned for 900 N 34th St., NE corner of N 34th and Troll Avenue N., right under the Aurora Bridge. They will be gathering neighbor input (and a letter from the FNC) before they head to their Early Design Guidelines meeting on Aug. 8.
7:30 Mayor’s News on District Councils: What’s Next? – Mayor Murray recently signed an Executive Order dissolving the City’s official relationship with the District Council system and will instead be developing a new community engagement plan that includes the establishment of a “Community Engagement Commission”.* We’ll discuss what this could mean for Fremont and the FNC now and in the future.
7:50 FNC Neighborhood Projects Check-in
- Neighbor Project Support Program development
- Helen Tapp Memorial Re-Dedication Project
8:05 Other Business
- Fremont Greenways – Possible partnership with Seattle Greenways and Tableau on project grant.
8:20 Committee Reports
8:25 Treasurer’s Report/Minutes Approval
8:30 Adjourn – (Board to go into Executive Session)
Monday, August 22, 2015, 7 pm, Doric Temple, 619 N. 36th St.