SIGNUP FOR EMAIL UPDATES
- Bus from Third Ave to Fremont slow? Delayed? SDOT & Metro asking for opinion on fixes August 28, 2015
- “Crime, Car Camping & Consequences” panel on Sept. 16 August 26, 2015
- Proposed Metro Changes create new route 62, connect Fremont and Wallingford August 26, 2015
- What’s happening in Fremont? Learn more at the August FNC board meeting Aug. 24 August 24, 2015
- State Rep. Brady Walkinshaw Launches “Working Together” August 20, 2015
- Ask the City Council to Support Stone34 June 27, 2012
- Home torn down on 48th and Fremont January 23, 2012
- Alignment with UW Sound Transit station may affect Fremont transit in 2016 April 29, 2015
- Should Seattle Use Participatory Budgeting to determine city budget priorities? January 13, 2015
- In Memoriam–Affordable Rental Houses in Fremont–Wake Feb. 21 at 1:30 pm February 8, 2015
- Linda: Jessica at the Fremont Chamber is eager to get y...
- Linda: Two very important items on this agenda, besides t...
- FNC: From the parade organizers: It is way more fun t...
- Linda: June, 2015--demolition has begun on Linden Ave. FN...
- Linda: We\'ll be discussing this at our May 18 meeting: ...
46th Street Mural Agenda Announcement arts Aurora Aurora Motels BF Day Catholic Community Services CCS Building City Council Community group construction Department of Neighborhoods Events FAC FAWN FNC FNC agenda Fremont Fremont Arts Council Fremont Chamber of Commerce Fremont history Fremont Neighborhood Council Fremont Siphon Project green construction History House housing King County Metro Land use low income housing Membership renewal Metro Parks Pedestrian safety Playfields public safety schools SDOT Seattle 2035 Skanska Sound Transit SPD Stone34 transportation Urban planning