SIGNUP FOR EMAIL UPDATES
- Can your neighborhood maintain its character? Historic Seattle invites responses at April 8 meeting and online responses March 24, 2015
- King County Metro wants your input on the region’s long range transit plan March 24, 2015
- Meeting Cancelled- to be rescheduled. Learn about Trolls Knoll P-Patch and help design its tool shed March 24 March 18, 2015
- FNC announces agenda for board meeting Monday March 23–open to all March 17, 2015
- Legislature considering a “Pedestrian Fatality and Injury Advisory Council” to improve safety March 16, 2015
- Ask the City Council to Support Stone34 June 27, 2012
- Home torn down on 48th and Fremont January 23, 2012
- Should Seattle Use Participatory Budgeting to determine city budget priorities? January 13, 2015
- FAC invites you to go hog wild at the Fremont BBQ Extravaganza June 2 May 21, 2013
- FREMONT…BRIGHT!! ROCKS THE NEIGHBORHOOD with clean-up after fire July 29, 2014
- Toby Thaler: Sean--I think it depends on who gets elected to Co...
- Susan Atkinson: Before my grandparents built their home at 3828 Li...
- Linda: The hearing on Linden appeal has been continued to...
- Linda: Excellent presentation from SDOT about the Parklet...
- Jeff: Thank you for putting together this event. I think...
Agenda Announcement Annual meeting arts Aurora Aurora Motels BF Day Catholic Community Services CCS Building City Council Community group construction Department of Neighborhoods Events FAC FAWN FNC Fremont Fremont Arts Council Fremont Chamber of Commerce Fremont history Fremont Murals Fremont Neighborhood Council Fremont Siphon Project green construction Hamilton Middle School History House housing King County Metro Land use low income housing Membership renewal Metro Parks Pedestrian safety Playfields public safety schools SDOT Skanska Sound Transit SPD Stone34 transportation Urban planning