SIGNUP FOR EMAIL UPDATES
- Updates & meetings re recent Fremont issues–development, crosswalks, parklets, February 25, 2015
- Task force to examine region’s transportation future February 19, 2015
- Fremont Split for City Council Elections–link to map here February 19, 2015
- Curious about parklets–learn more at FNC’s meeting Feb. 23 February 18, 2015
- Fremont Siphon Project construction to begin–learn about impacts March 2 February 18, 2015
- Ask the City Council to Support Stone34 June 27, 2012
- Home torn down on 48th and Fremont January 23, 2012
- FAC invites you to go hog wild at the Fremont BBQ Extravaganza June 2 May 21, 2013
- In Memoriam–Affordable Rental Houses in Fremont–Wake Feb. 21 at 1:30 pm February 8, 2015
- Should Seattle Use Participatory Budgeting to determine city budget priorities? January 13, 2015
- Susan Atkinson: Before my grandparents built their home at 3828 Li...
- Linda: The hearing on Linden appeal has been continued to...
- Linda: Excellent presentation from SDOT about the Parklet...
- Jeff: Thank you for putting together this event. I think...
- LARGE NEW PROJECT PLANNED FOR N 34TH up for discussion Monday night, Jan. 26 at FNC | Fremont Neigborhood Council: [...] Join / Renew Membership [...]...
Agenda Announcement Annual meeting arts Aurora Aurora Motels BF Day Catholic Community Services CCS Building City Council Community group construction Department of Neighborhoods Events FAC FAWN FNC Fremont Fremont Arts Council Fremont Chamber of Commerce Fremont history Fremont Murals Fremont Neighborhood Council Fremont Siphon Project green construction Hamilton Middle School History House housing King County Metro Land use low income housing Membership renewal Metro Parks Pedestrian safety Playfields public safety schools SDOT Skanska Sound Transit SPD Stone34 transportation Urban planning