Have a say on King County Metro’s “creation of a Long Range Plan that will guide the future of our region’s transit system. … working closely with riders, community members and stakeholders to get a better understanding of what this plan should contain and what our priorities should be. ” They “are kicking off this effort with an exciting event on Tuesday, March 31″ to which you are invited. Public
Transportation Visioning Event: What is the future of transportation in our region?
Come hear a panel of experts speak, and share your own ideas in a break-out session.
Tues, March 31st 6-8:00pm at Seattle Central Library 1000 Fourth Avenue Seattle, WA 98104 (map). Event Details:
6:00-6:45pm Break Out Sessions
Participate in a facilitated break out session with local experts and share your ideas about transportation and:
- • Equity
- • Education and institutions
- • Business and economy
- • Technology
- • Integrating transit modes
- • Future policy and funding
6:45-8:00 Expert Panel
Hear a panel of experts discuss the future of transportation in our region and answer questions from the community members.
- Rebecca Saldaña, Executive Director, Puget Sound Sage
- Jarrett Walker, Author of the book Human Transit
- Mark Hallenbeck, Director, Washington State Transportation Center (TRAC), University of Washington
- Moderator: Rita Brogan, PRR, Inc.
Have questions for the panel speakers? Send your ideas for questions at kcmetrovision.com . Your question may be selected to ask the speakers on March 31st.