This home was recently torn down, with some new townhouses on the way. No notice was posted about the construction or tear down. Does anyone know about the laws for posting this information? Is the “Notice of Land-Use” only required for the construction, and not the tear down? Admittedly the home was an eye-sore, with most neighbors welcoming the demolition, however some questions remain about the process.
About this Post
Posted by: Matt Gasparich
Post InformationPosted on: January 23, 2012
Posted in: Land Use, News & Announcements
Comments: 4 Comments
Leave a Reply
SIGNUP FOR EMAIL UPDATES
- What’s Happening with Gas Works Park? March 7, 2014
- SAVE THE DATE for the Seattle Neighborhood Summit on April 5 March 3, 2014
- News Highlights Danger for Pedestrians at Stone & N 41st February 28, 2014
- Seattle 2035 Seeks Input at Guiding Principles Workshop March 3 February 28, 2014
- News Highlights Danger for Pedestrians at Stone & N 41st February 24, 2014
- Ask the City Council to Support Stone34 June 27, 2012
- Home torn down on 48th and Fremont January 23, 2012
- FAC invites you to go hog wild at the Fremont BBQ Extravaganza June 2 May 21, 2013
- Devil in the Details: Fremont neighbors asked to weigh in on Pedestrian Master Plan January 16, 2014
- 5:30 pm Open House-HEAR ABOUT BIG DIG AT CANAL PARK FOR SIPHON REPLACEMENT November 8, 2012
- travelmarx: Love this artwork on these utility boxes....
- Linda: Very sad. Time for SDOT to make this intersection ...
- Toby Thaler: Be sure to check out this news item from Wallyhood...
- News Notes: Seattle Night Out – Fremont Chamber Supports FNC Art Project – More | Fremont Neigborhood Council: [...] boxes. You can see the first four proposed l...
- Linda: City Council committee not so enthusiastic about t...
3400 Stone Project Agenda Announcement Annual meeting art arts Aurora Aurora Motels BF Day Catholic Community Services CCS Building City Council Community group construction Events FAWN featured FNC Fremont Fremont history Fremont Murals Fremont Neighborhood Council Fremont Siphon Project green construction green space housing Land use low income housing Membership renewal Metro North Precinct Parks Pedestrian safety permits Playfields public safety schools SDOT Skanska Sound Transit SPD Stone34 transportation Urban planning Vote