This home was recently torn down, with some new townhouses on the way. No notice was posted about the construction or tear down. Does anyone know about the laws for posting this information? Is the “Notice of Land-Use” only required for the construction, and not the tear down? Admittedly the home was an eye-sore, with most neighbors welcoming the demolition, however some questions remain about the process.
About this Post
Posted by: Matt Gasparich
Post InformationPosted on: January 23, 2012
Posted in: Land Use, News & Announcements
Comments: 4 Comments
Leave a Reply
SIGNUP FOR EMAIL UPDATES
- PARTY tonight with Fremont Abbey! November 21, 2014
- North End Neighbors Question officials about local property crime wave November 20, 2014
- Meet with SPD & City Council members about North End Crime – Tuesday, Nov. 18 1:30 or 7 pm November 18, 2014
- Coffee, Pie, Swag and Prizes at the Fremont Clean Up on Saturday, November 1, 10am – noon October 29, 2014
- Fremont Neighborhood Council Meeting Agenda Includes Update on Chase Bank Awning October 24, 2014
- Ask the City Council to Support Stone34 June 27, 2012
- Home torn down on 48th and Fremont January 23, 2012
- FREMONT…BRIGHT!! ROCKS THE NEIGHBORHOOD with clean-up after fire July 29, 2014
- Devil in the Details: Fremont neighbors asked to weigh in on Pedestrian Master Plan January 16, 2014
- IS your traffic circle well-designed? September 15, 2014
- Joc Davis: More police would be great. More emphasis on the \...
- Linda: DPD\'s description of the legislative action at th...
- Linda: That\'s why we included pic of a well-tended circl...
- Toby Thaler: IMO, the best solution is for a neighbor or group ...
- Charles: It was a worth while project Keeping our neighborh...
3400 Stone Project Agenda Announcement Annual meeting arts Aurora Aurora Motels BF Day Catholic Community Services CCS Building City Council Community group construction Department of Neighborhoods Events FAC FAWN FNC Fremont Fremont Arts Council Fremont Chamber of Commerce Fremont history Fremont Murals Fremont Neighborhood Council Fremont Siphon Project green construction Hamilton Middle School housing King County Metro Land use low income housing Membership renewal Metro Parks Pedestrian safety Playfields public safety schools SDOT Skanska Sound Transit SPD Stone34 transportation Urban planning