This home was recently torn down, with some new townhouses on the way. No notice was posted about the construction or tear down. Does anyone know about the laws for posting this information? Is the “Notice of Land-Use” only required for the construction, and not the tear down? Admittedly the home was an eye-sore, with most neighbors welcoming the demolition, however some questions remain about the process.
About this Post
Posted by: Matt Gasparich
Post InformationPosted on: January 23, 2012
Posted in: Land Use, News & Announcements
Comments: 4 Comments
Leave a Reply
SIGNUP FOR EMAIL UPDATES
- Enjoy the 4th at Gasworks July 3, 2015
- Siphon Project requires Burke-Gilman detour beginning July 6 July 2, 2015
- SNG offers August 11 Landlord training workshop on crime preventions and more June 29, 2015
- Troll’s Knoll on agenda for June 22 FNC meeting June 22, 2015
- Have a say online about Seattle’s design review process June 19, 2015
- Ask the City Council to Support Stone34 June 27, 2012
- Alignment with UW Sound Transit station may affect Fremont transit in 2016 April 29, 2015
- Home torn down on 48th and Fremont January 23, 2012
- In Memoriam–Affordable Rental Houses in Fremont–Wake Feb. 21 at 1:30 pm February 8, 2015
- Should Seattle Use Participatory Budgeting to determine city budget priorities? January 13, 2015
- Linda: Jessica at the Fremont Chamber is eager to get y...
- Linda: Two very important items on this agenda, besides t...
- FNC: From the parade organizers: It is way more fun t...
- Linda: June, 2015--demolition has begun on Linden Ave. FN...
- Linda: We\'ll be discussing this at our May 18 meeting: ...
46th Street Mural Agenda Announcement arts Aurora Aurora Motels BF Day Catholic Community Services CCS Building City Council Community group construction Department of Neighborhoods Events FAC FAWN FNC FNC agenda Fremont Fremont Arts Council Fremont Chamber of Commerce Fremont history Fremont Neighborhood Council Fremont Siphon Project green construction History House housing King County Metro Land use low income housing Membership renewal Metro Parks Pedestrian safety Playfields public safety schools SDOT Seattle 2035 Skanska Sound Transit SPD Stone34 transportation Urban planning