Best wishes for a Merry Christmas, Sweet Solstice, Happy Kwanzaa, Happy Hanukah and Grievous Festivus from your Fremont Neigborhood Council. See you in the New Year!
About this Post
Posted by: Linda
Leave a Reply
SIGNUP FOR EMAIL UPDATES
- IS your traffic circle well-designed? September 15, 2014
- Pedestrian Safety an ongoing issue September 6, 2014
- Join the fun…look for PARK(ing) Day parks September 4, 2014
- FNC Honorees September 2, 2014
- Improve Fremont with Seattle’s Neighborhood Matching Fund–learn more at an upcoming workshop August 27, 2014
- Ask the City Council to Support Stone34 June 27, 2012
- Home torn down on 48th and Fremont January 23, 2012
- FREMONT…BRIGHT!! ROCKS THE NEIGHBORHOOD with clean-up after fire July 29, 2014
- FAC invites you to go hog wild at the Fremont BBQ Extravaganza June 2 May 21, 2013
- Devil in the Details: Fremont neighbors asked to weigh in on Pedestrian Master Plan January 16, 2014
- Toby Thaler: IMO, the best solution is for a neighbor or group ...
- Charles: It was a worth while project Keeping our neighborh...
- Charles: It was a worth while project FNC and everyone did ...
- FNC: Thanks so much to our SPONSORS: Walgreen...
- travelmarx: Love this artwork on these utility boxes....
3400 Stone Project Agenda Announcement Annual meeting art arts Aurora Aurora Motels BF Day Catholic Community Services CCS Building City Council Community group construction Events FAC FAWN FNC Fremont Fremont Arts Council Fremont history Fremont Murals Fremont Neighborhood Council Fremont Siphon Project green construction Hamilton Middle School housing King County Metro Land use low income housing Membership renewal Metro Parks Pedestrian safety Playfields public safety schools SDOT Skanska Sound Transit SPD Stone34 transportation Urban planning Vote