Best wishes for a Merry Christmas, Sweet Solstice, Happy Kwanzaa, Happy Hanukah and Grievous Festivus from your Fremont Neigborhood Council. See you in the New Year!
About this Post
Posted by: Linda
Leave a Reply
SIGNUP FOR EMAIL UPDATES
- New Park District Community Oversight Committee may need YOU! September 29, 2014
- Free Dental, Vision, Medical Clinic and Healthfest Oct 23-26 September 29, 2014
- Budget Proposal for 2015 includes more money for Neighborhoods September 23, 2014
- Councilmember O’Brien’s staff and DPD to address Micro-Housing and other density issues at FNC meeting Monday September 19, 2014
- Micro Housing increasingly concerns Fremont Residents September 17, 2014
- Ask the City Council to Support Stone34 June 27, 2012
- Home torn down on 48th and Fremont January 23, 2012
- Devil in the Details: Fremont neighbors asked to weigh in on Pedestrian Master Plan January 16, 2014
- FAC invites you to go hog wild at the Fremont BBQ Extravaganza June 2 May 21, 2013
- IS your traffic circle well-designed? September 15, 2014
- Linda: DPD\'s description of the legislative action at th...
- Linda: That\'s why we included pic of a well-tended circl...
- Toby Thaler: IMO, the best solution is for a neighbor or group ...
- Charles: It was a worth while project Keeping our neighborh...
- Charles: It was a worth while project FNC and everyone did ...
3400 Stone Project Agenda Announcement Annual meeting art arts Aurora Aurora Motels BF Day Catholic Community Services CCS Building City Council Community group construction Department of Neighborhoods Events FAC FAWN FNC Fremont Fremont Arts Council Fremont history Fremont Murals Fremont Neighborhood Council Fremont Siphon Project green construction Hamilton Middle School housing King County Metro Land use low income housing Membership renewal Metro Parks Pedestrian safety Playfields public safety schools SDOT Skanska Sound Transit SPD Stone34 transportation Urban planning