Best wishes for a Merry Christmas, Sweet Solstice, Happy Kwanzaa, Happy Hanukah and Grievous Festivus from your Fremont Neigborhood Council. See you in the New Year!
About this Post
Posted by: Linda
Leave a Reply
SIGNUP FOR EMAIL UPDATES
- Keep An Eye on Stone34 May 18, 2013
- Proposed Parking Revisions on Fremont Ave N Between 34th and 35th May 14, 2013
- Parking, Waterways, Updates on Stone34, Utility Boxes, Urban Forest and More as FNC Meets May 20 May 13, 2013
- Changes at Ernst Park Taking Baby Steps May 13, 2013
- Metro Service Cuts Coming–Your Bus Going Away? Hearing May 14 May 8, 2013
- Ask the City Council to Support Stone34 June 27, 2012
- Home torn down on 48th and Fremont January 23, 2012
- Join MLK Day of Service in Fremont Jan 21–lunch, movies and service January 10, 2013
- 5:30 pm Open House-HEAR ABOUT BIG DIG AT CANAL PARK FOR SIPHON REPLACEMENT November 8, 2012
- New Officials & New Buildings January 31, 2012
- FNC Honors Dick Selin; Sally Clark Featured Speaker at FNC Annual Meeting | Fremont Neigborhood Council: [...] Join / Renew Membership [...]...
- Sally Clark Featured Speaker at FNC Annual Meeting | Fremont Neigborhood Council: [...] Join / Renew Membership [...]...
- Pedestrian Safety on FNC Agenda – March 25, 2013 | Fremont Neigborhood Council: [...] Join / Renew Membership [...]...
- Watch Your Inbox for Monday’s FNC Agenda | Fremont Neigborhood Council: [...] Join / Renew Membership [...]...
- Linda: Great turnout for service today--thanks so much to...
3400 Stone Project Agenda Announcement Annual meeting art arts Aurora Aurora Motels BF Day Canal Park Catholic Community Services CCS Building City Council Community group construction Emergency Planning Ernst Park Events FAWN featured FNC Fremont Fremont history Fremont Murals Fremont Neighborhood Council Fremont Siphon Project green construction green space housing Land use low income housing Membership renewal Metro Minutes Parks permits Playfields public safety schools Skanska SPD Stone34 transportation Urban planning Vote