SIGNUP FOR EMAIL UPDATES
- Gas Works Park, New Apartments, Transfer Station Mitigation Funds On July 28 FNC Agenda July 25, 2014
- FNC sponsoring community clean-up and celebration–Fremont…Bright!!! July 12, 2014
- Community invited to review design of Troll’s Knoll Park–Second meeting July 16 6:30 pm July 10, 2014
- Fremont Residents Invited to Learn about Westlake Ave N. Cycle Track Project July 10 July 2, 2014
- Seafair gives you the straight skinny on the 4th and the cleanup on the 5th June 27, 2014
- Ask the City Council to Support Stone34 June 27, 2012
- Home torn down on 48th and Fremont January 23, 2012
- FAC invites you to go hog wild at the Fremont BBQ Extravaganza June 2 May 21, 2013
- Devil in the Details: Fremont neighbors asked to weigh in on Pedestrian Master Plan January 16, 2014
- Is Rail Service In Fremont’s Future? June 17, 2013
- FNC: Thanks so much to our SPONSORS: Walgreen...
- travelmarx: Love this artwork on these utility boxes....
- Linda: Very sad. Time for SDOT to make this intersection ...
- Toby Thaler: Be sure to check out this news item from Wallyhood...
- News Notes: Seattle Night Out – Fremont Chamber Supports FNC Art Project – More | Fremont Neigborhood Council: [...] boxes. You can see the first four proposed l...
3400 Stone Project Agenda Announcement Annual meeting art arts Aurora Aurora Motels BF Day Catholic Community Services CCS Building City Council Community group construction Events FAC FAWN FNC Fremont Fremont Arts Council Fremont history Fremont Murals Fremont Neighborhood Council Fremont Siphon Project green construction housing King County Metro Land use low income housing Membership renewal Metro Parks Pedestrian safety Playfields public safety schools SDOT Skanska Sound Transit SPD Stone34 transportation Urban ArtWorks Urban planning Vote