SIGNUP FOR EMAIL UPDATES
- Taxes, Safety, Development & Design,Traffic, Earthquakes–lots to have your say on October 4, 2015
- Help victims and families affected by the Aurora Bridge crash–Duck Boats won’t be on the bridge in future October 1, 2015
- DPD invites comment on urban village expansion areas, HALA and more about Seattle 2035 October 1, 2015
- Candidate Forums for Fremont’s two districts coming Wednesday & Thursday September 29, 2015
- Neighborhood Greenways, Patrick Place & Possible Land Use Forum on tonight’s FNC Agenda September 28, 2015
- Ask the City Council to Support Stone34 June 27, 2012
- Home torn down on 48th and Fremont January 23, 2012
- Alignment with UW Sound Transit station may affect Fremont transit in 2016 April 29, 2015
- In Memoriam–Affordable Rental Houses in Fremont–Wake Feb. 21 at 1:30 pm February 8, 2015
- Should Seattle Use Participatory Budgeting to determine city budget priorities? January 13, 2015
- Linda: Here\'s a link to the Mayor\'s proposed budget htt...
- Linda: Contact Rich Macdonald, email@example.com...
- Susan Montesino: How do I participate in helping build so that I ca...
- Linda: Jessica at the Fremont Chamber is eager to get y...
- Linda: Two very important items on this agenda, besides t...
46th Street Mural Agenda Announcement arts Aurora Aurora Motels BF Day Catholic Community Services CCS Building City Council Community group construction Department of Neighborhoods Events FAC FAWN FNC Fremont Fremont Arts Council Fremont Chamber of Commerce Fremont history Fremont Neighborhood Council Fremont Siphon Project green construction History House housing King County Metro Land use low income housing Membership renewal Metro North Precinct Parks Pedestrian safety Playfields public safety schools SDOT Seattle 2035 Skanska Sound Transit SPD Stone34 transportation Urban planning