SIGNUP FOR EMAIL UPDATES
- Coffee, Pie, Swag and Prizes at the Fremont Clean Up on Saturday, November 1, 10am – noon October 29, 2014
- Fremont Neighborhood Council Meeting Agenda Includes Update on Chase Bank Awning October 24, 2014
- FNC partners with the Chamber and Department of Neighborhoods for a Post-Halloween Clean-up Nov. 1 October 17, 2014
- Got Space for Solstice Parade Float Bodies? Contact Fremont Arts Council October 17, 2014
- Traffic Disruptions October 13-20 October 17, 2014
- Ask the City Council to Support Stone34 June 27, 2012
- Home torn down on 48th and Fremont January 23, 2012
- IS your traffic circle well-designed? September 15, 2014
- Devil in the Details: Fremont neighbors asked to weigh in on Pedestrian Master Plan January 16, 2014
- FREMONT…BRIGHT!! ROCKS THE NEIGHBORHOOD with clean-up after fire July 29, 2014
- Linda: DPD\'s description of the legislative action at th...
- Linda: That\'s why we included pic of a well-tended circl...
- Toby Thaler: IMO, the best solution is for a neighbor or group ...
- Charles: It was a worth while project Keeping our neighborh...
- Charles: It was a worth while project FNC and everyone did ...
3400 Stone Project Agenda Announcement Annual meeting arts Aurora Aurora Motels BF Day Catholic Community Services CCS Building City Council Community group construction Department of Neighborhoods Events FAC FAWN FNC Fremont Fremont Arts Council Fremont Chamber of Commerce Fremont history Fremont Murals Fremont Neighborhood Council Fremont Siphon Project green construction Hamilton Middle School housing King County Metro Land use low income housing Membership renewal Metro Parks Pedestrian safety Playfields public safety schools SDOT Skanska Sound Transit SPD Stone34 transportation Urban planning