SIGNUP FOR EMAIL UPDATES
- Siphon Replacement impacts west Fremont traffic and noise weekdays from 7 am to 6 pm May 26, 2015
- What is our regional transportation future? May 26, 2015
- Seattle 2035 asks for input on Draft Environmental Impact Statement May 15, 2015
- UPDATE: Revised agenda for May 18 FNC 7 pm meeting–Photo op at Fremont & 43rd 6:30 May 13, 2015
- Free Admission May 22 to Neighborhood Expo 2015–visit the FNC Booth May 12, 2015
- Ask the City Council to Support Stone34 June 27, 2012
- Alignment with UW Sound Transit station may affect Fremont transit in 2016 April 29, 2015
- Home torn down on 48th and Fremont January 23, 2012
- Should Seattle Use Participatory Budgeting to determine city budget priorities? January 13, 2015
- In Memoriam–Affordable Rental Houses in Fremont–Wake Feb. 21 at 1:30 pm February 8, 2015
- Linda: We\'ll be discussing this at our May 18 meeting: ...
- Linda: More about the Comp Plan, and links to comment by ...
- Shawn: I\'m inclined to agree with these comments, update...
- Larry Kida: With new \"multi-use\" apartments and condos sprin...
- Dan Becker: This seems to be a huge step backwards for service...
Agenda Announcement arts Aurora Aurora Motels BF Day Catholic Community Services CCS Building City Council Community group construction Department of Neighborhoods Events FAC FAWN FNC FNC agenda Fremont Fremont Arts Council Fremont Chamber of Commerce Fremont history Fremont Neighborhood Council Fremont Siphon Project green construction Hamilton Middle School History House housing King County Metro Land use low income housing Membership renewal Metro Parks Pedestrian safety Playfields public safety schools SDOT Seattle 2035 Skanska Sound Transit SPD Stone34 transportation Urban planning